RE: Finding number of current connections

От Tauren Mills
Тема RE: Finding number of current connections
Дата
RE: Finding number of current connections  ("Nils O. Selåsdal" <noselasd@frisurf.no>)
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, Tom!

I assume the fact you only mention 7.2 means the current versions have no
way to determine this.

Will 7.2 also be able to let you control how many connections each user is
using?  For instance, will I be able to limit one user to 5 database
connections and another one to 10?  Or will it only report how many are in
use?

Thanks,
Tauren