Re: Problem with database: FATAL 1: cannot find attribute 24

От Tauren Mills
Тема Re: Problem with database: FATAL 1: cannot find attribute 24
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the help!  I'm afraid I do not know how to do this.  Is there
somewhere that specifically explains how to run a standalone backend under
gdb?  How would I set a breakpoint at elog or get a stack trace?  Does the
RPM version of Postgres include debugging symbols, or would I need to
compile a separate version?

Thanks!
Tauren