Full-text searching in PostgreaSQL - Using GiST for full-text search - examples needed

От
Тема Full-text searching in PostgreaSQL - Using GiST for full-text search - examples needed
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I have searched high and low on the Web for information on how to do create
GiST (or any workable indexing scheme)full-text searches on medium size
bodies of text stored in a PostGresSQL 7.1.3 'TEXT' or VARCHAR field.
the most I find is for integers: CREATE INDEX message_rdtree_idx on message
using gist ( sections gist__int_ops);
Can't find any info refering to examplkes with text. I know that 7.2 has
tsearch but that is still in beta. Anybody got an info and examples??
Thanks in Advance
Rob