Re: Anyone using pgreplicator?

От Richard Welty
Тема Re: Anyone using pgreplicator?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:47:26 +0800 Alan Graham <alan.graham@infonetsystems.com.au> wrote:
> I fixed my problem with pgReplicator, so the test system is merrily
> replicating between Perth and Brisbane as I type.  Bandwidth usage is
> low at the moment.  The problem was embarrassingly simple once I checked
> the actual SQL being received on the remote server.  (Thanks Stef of .za
> for the suggestion).

any chance of your publishing notes on how you got pgreplicator going?
i've taken two shots at it, and gotten stuck on getting tcl-dp working properly
both times. from a functionality point of view, it's closer to what i want than
any of the others, but it's been frustrating as hell to try and get going.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net