Re: Lionel Lauer 58 Gore Street Fitzroy, Victoria Australia 3065

От Richard Welty
Тема Re: Lionel Lauer 58 Gore Street Fitzroy, Victoria Australia 3065
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:11:38 +0100 Bj=F6rn Platzen <bjoern.platzen@momatec.=
de> wrote:
> I'm new to the list (since yesterday evening) and I'm wondering what
> kind of jokes are spamming my mailbox!
> I can't laugh at all ...
> .. maybe I just don't understand ...

don't worry about it. the lists are being "k00ked". ignore it while the
list administrator takes the necessary actions. anything that doesn't
make sense is almost certainly a spoofed mail sent by our friendly
neighborhood k00k.

richard
--=20
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net