Re: [BUGS] BUG #14582: ecpg crashes on SQL input

От Dudley, Michael
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14582: ecpg crashes on SQL input
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sure--see attached.

Luckily enough, copying the SQL from the pgsql-bugs archive reproduces the problem as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Meskes [mailto:meskes@postgresql.org]
Sent: Thursday, 09 March, 2017 8:24 AM
To: Dudley, Michael <mdudley@gryphonsensors.com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14582: ecpg crashes on SQL input

Notice: This message originated outside of SRC.

> I have some SQL that crashes ecpg when I run:
> There are trailing spaces on some lines in the SQL below--they are
> necessary in order to reproduce the crash.

Could you please resend the file as attachment? Ideally gzipped or so?
We need to make sure to test with exactly the same file and I'd like to not worry about the MTA/MUA/whathaveyou having
changeda blank.

Thanks.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De, Michael at Meskes dot (De|Com|Net|Org) Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org