RE: BUG #15067: Documentation or behaviour bug with autovacuumthresholds?

От Greg Clough
Тема RE: BUG #15067: Documentation or behaviour bug with autovacuumthresholds?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Even stranger, is that if you do an update of exactly the threshold, wait, and then do a *SINGLE* row update:

I realise this isn't a top priority, but it does seem to allow a violation of the "autovacuum_vacuum_threshold"
parameter. In practice it doesn't seem to be serious, but finding the issue would reduce autovacuuming of tables that
makeexactly (rows * autovacuum_vacuum_threshold  + autovacuum_vacuum_threshold) changes.

I presume it's that simple, but I worry it has wider implications.

Cheers,
Greg.