Cannot install pgAdmin 4.1 in Windows Server 8 R2

От Edson Richter
Тема Cannot install pgAdmin 4.1 in Windows Server 8 R2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

After install, whenever I try to start pg Admin 4 3.1, I get an error about VC runtime dll not be found.

“Program cannot be started because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing in your computer. Try to reinstall to solve this problem”

(my translation).

What I’ve did already:

- Uninstall pgAdmin 4 3.1 and install again

- Uninstall pgAdmin 4 3.1, install VC Runtime, and then install pgAdmin 4 3.1

Whenever I try to install pgAdmin 4 3.1 or VC Runtime, I get message that VC Runtime is already installed.

In time: I’m administrator of the machine, and already tried the setup with “Run as Administrator” and also doesn’t Works.

How to solve this issue?

Atenciosamente,

Edson Richter

Soli Deo Gloria.