RE: Relocatable Binaries (RPMs) : custom installation path forPostgreSQL

От Kevin Brannen
Тема RE: Relocatable Binaries (RPMs) : custom installation path forPostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
From: chiru r <chirupg@gmail.com>

> I have installed Community  PostgreSQL RPMs and are going into " /usr/pgsql-11/" by default.
> Please let us know how to get the PostgreSQL-11 installed in above custom paths using RPMs? .

I've never tried it, but look at the "--relocate" option for the rpm command. The "--prefix" option might do it too,
butI think "--relocate" is what you need.

HTH,
Kevin

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information.If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
youare hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, review, copy or use of any of the information contained in or
attachedto this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notifyus by reply e-mail, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them
todisk. Thank you.