RE: Duplicate tables information through metadata queries

От ldh@laurent-hasson.com
Тема RE: Duplicate tables information through metadata queries
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hello David,

I figured out what you meant with "-bugs" and posted there a few minutes ago. Thank you for the pointer.

Vacuum Full doesn't rebuild indices??? I always thought it did as per the docs on
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/routine-vacuuming.html.

I did try a reindex anyways on my table and that didn't do anything. I also tried a reindex/vacuum on the
PG_CATALOG.pg_descriptiontable but that didn't work: I get a lock timeout in both cases. I don't know if that's
possible.

In any case, thank you for your help... I have posted to the "bugs" mailing list and hope to get some help there.

Thank you,
Laurent.

Сообщение: Re: Duplicate tables information through metadata queries
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate tables information through metadata queries