RE: GoldenGate to PostgreSQL connectivity

От Greg Clough
Тема RE: GoldenGate to PostgreSQL connectivity
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Can you please help me to steps for configuring Goldengate replication on PostgreSQL database.

Hi Murali,

Goldengate is an Oracle product, and this list is for bugs about the PostgreSQL database.  You could try contacting
Oracle,or read this:

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35209_01/doc.1121/e29642.pdf

It's for an older version of Oracle, but I'm sure if you google you could find the one you need.  Alternatively, please
choosean appropriate mailing list and move your discussion there:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/

Regards,
Greg.

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended
recipient.Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject
toall waivers and other terms at the following link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on our offices worldwide.