Postgres streaming replication

От Daulat Ram
Тема Postgres streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello team,

I have to implement the streaming replication for our prod environment.

Can you please share the list of parameters to setup the PostgreSQL 11 streaming replication with continuous archiving and give clarity on the below.

  • Do we need to enable the archive_mode and archive_command parameters at standby side if implementing PostgreSQL 11 streaming replication with continuous archiving ?

  • What is the benefits for implementing streaming replication with continuous archiving over the PostgreSQL Streaming replication?

Thanks,