Re: pgAdmin - migration

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: pgAdmin - migration
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Perfect, thanks!

Enviado do meu Telefone LG

------ Mensagem original------
De: Murtuza Zabuawala
Data: ter, 3 de set de 2019 14:04
Para: Edson Richter;
Cc:Pgadmin-Support@Postgresql. Org;
Assunto:Re: pgAdmin - migration

Hi,

Configurations are stored in the "%APPDATA%\pgAdmin\pgadmin4.db" file.

--
Murtuza

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 8:14 PM Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

I’ve pgAdmin 4.12 running on Windows Server 2008r2. Run smoothly.

Right now, we are migrating from this 8 yrs old server to a new one, running Windows Server 2019.

Since each db developers already have about 40 servers registered in old server, I would like to know if is possible to migrate configurations (or where they are store) in order to pull everything to the new server with minimal impact. I don’t need to migrate databases, only pgAdmin configuration to avoid re-configure everything.

Thanks for your guidance,

Atenciosamente,

Edson Richter

Soli Deo Gloria.