Re: [GENERAL] Does 6.4 work with Irix 6.5.1 ?

От Dustin Sallings
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Does 6.4 work with Irix 6.5.1 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> i had many problems getting postgres 6.4 to work properly under irix
> 6.5.1. - destroydb fails, pg_dump does not work and other things seem to
> be broken.
> I have tried to compile with egcs 1.1b and the IRIX cc 7.2.1 - no version
> worked completely but interestingly the resulting binaries have different
> problems (the egcs compiled version does not process a single query).
>
> Did anybody manage to compile a working irix version ?

    I'm running my photo album under 6.4 on IRIX 6.2.  I've got it built
shared, too, so I've got pl/pgsql and all that working.  :)

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>