Re: Jdbc connection pooling and PG 7.4 consistently fails

От Lewis Foti
Тема Re: Jdbc connection pooling and PG 7.4 consistently fails
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Guys

I have to agree wirh Kris, the set of rpms for RedHat 9 implies that it is a
consistent release for 7.4. However the postgresql-jdbc rpm contains two
sets of jar files and NO documentation, so it is a matter of guess work as
to what files are the ones to use. This is a shame as it undermines what is
otherwise a superb application. On the subject of docuemntation the Javadocs
for the jdbc drives would be really welcome.

regards

Lewis

Сообщение: Re: ecpg c++ scope operator lost
Сообщение: Re: ecpg c++ scope operator lost