Re: Fix for segfault in logical replication on master

От Japin Li
Тема Re: Fix for segfault in logical replication on master
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 at 16:22, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 1:30 PM Japin Li <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 at 17:18, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 9:18 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Or we can free the memory owned by indexoidlist after check whether it is NIL,
>> because we do not use it in the later.
>>

> Valid point. But I am thinking do we really need to fetch and check
> indexoidlist here?

IMO, we shold not fetch and check the indexoidlist here, since we do not
use it.  However, we should use RelationGetIndexList() to update the
reladion->rd_replidindex, so we should fetch the indexoidlist, maybe we
can use the following code:

    indexoidlist = RelationGetIndexList(relation);
    list_free(indexoidlist);

Or does there any function that only update the relation->rd_replidindex
or related fields, but do not fetch the indexoidlist?

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.