Re: Transaction timeout

От Japin Li
Тема Re: Transaction timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 at 20:04, Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>> On 3 Jan 2024, at 16:46, Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>>
>>  I do not understand why, but mailing list did not pick patches that I sent. I'll retry.
>

> Sorry for the noise. Seems like Apple updated something in Mail.App couple of days ago and it started to use strange
"Apple-Mail"stuff by default.

> I see patches were attached, but were not recognized by mailing list archives and CFbot.
> Now I've flipped everything to "plain text by default" everywhere. Hope that helps.

Thanks for updating the patch, I find the test on Debian with mason failed [1].

Does the timeout is too short for testing? I see the timeouts for lock_timeout
and statement_timeout is more bigger than transaction_timeout.

[1]
https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5490718928535552/testrun/build-32/testrun/isolation/isolation/regression.diffs