Regd. the Implementation of Wallet (in Oracle) config equivalent in postgreSQL whilst the database migration

От Chetan Kosanam
Тема Regd. the Implementation of Wallet (in Oracle) config equivalent in postgreSQL whilst the database migration
Дата
Ответы Re: Regd. the Implementation of Wallet (in Oracle) config equivalent in postgreSQL whilst the database migration  (Alicja Kucharczyk <zaledwie10minut@gmail.com>)
Re: Regd. the Implementation of Wallet (in Oracle) config equivalent in postgreSQL whilst the database migration  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Regd. the Query w.r.t Alternative functionalities from Oracle  PostgreSQL (Oracle to PostgreSQL database migration)  (Chetan Kosanam <chetan.kosanam@tcs.com>)
Список pgsql-general

TCS Confidential

Hi Support@ PostgreSQL Team,

Greetings !!

 We are operating within one of the AWS business units of TCS. Our team is working on the Database migration from Oracle(on Amazon EC2) to PostgreSQL. The reason for this e-mailer is to seek your earnest required support from you on the Implementation of Wallet configuration ( which is in Oracle) by its equivalent configuration on the PostgreSQL side.

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan Kosanam

TCS,  HYDERABAD

Contact : 9502753544