Cannot verify pgAdmin binary

От
Тема Cannot verify pgAdmin binary
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Support Team,

I've just downloaded the pgAdmin 4.3 binary (pgadmin4-4.3-x86.exe) from https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v4.3/windows/ and am having troubles verifying it with pgadmin4-4.3-x86.exe.asc in Kleopatra.

It says: "The data could not be verified.
Signature created on Monday, March 4, 2019 4:19:08 PM
With unavailable certificate:
ID: 0xE8697E2EEF76C02D3A6332778881B2A8210976F2
You can search the certificate on a keyserver or import it from a file."

(See Screenshot1.png)

I've tried to search it via the "Search" button but it asks to confirm that I've verified the fingerprint (whereas I have not).

(See Screenshot2.png)

How can I do it? Would you send me the public key? And what am I doing wrong (there apparently should be the way to verify the binary without disturbing anybody, but I couldn't find it)?

Thanks.

BR,
Alex

Вложения