Meet this embebed postgresql in Visual Basic

От dewins murillo
Тема Meet this embebed postgresql in Visual Basic
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Meet this embebed postgresql in Visual Basic www.compraventas.coms.ph
download

App made in Visual Basic connect to local database postgresql in windows,
the server is invisible for the users, it start the service and work.

if you don't have linux server there is not problem. there is a solution
send a email to me and other friends to visit my site and i send you the
solution for this.

Thank you!
Dewins Murillo

¿Estás pensando en cambiar de coche? Todas los modelos de serie y extras en
MSN Motor. http://motor.msn.es/researchcentre/