Trigger Problems?

От Darrin Ladd
Тема Trigger Problems?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Howdy,

I have found myself in a little bit of trouble here, and I was wondering if
anyone could help me out.  Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that I am not
going to provide enough information right off, because I am not really sure
where to look to figure out what is going on.  But here is what I do know:

Earlier today I decided that I was finally going to get rid of five unused
tables in my db.  I dropped the tables and then remembered that there were
insert triggers on other, existing, tables which called a function which
updated these five tables.  So, then I dropped the function and the five
triggers.  Now, whenever I try to do anything other than select from the
existing tables which had the triggers associated with them, I get the
following error:

        before or while processing the request.

Obviously this isn't good.  I immediately vacuum analyzed the db and that
seemed to go fine.  If anyone can help me diagnose this problem and point me
in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.  I am not against
just dropping the existing tables and re-creating them off of a backup, but
I would much rather figure out what I did to cause this so I don't do it
again.

Thank you very much!
Darrin

Сообщение: Re: DBD::Pg module for Mandrake?
Сообщение: Re: DBD::Pg module for Mandrake?