Re: BUG: PLPGSQL function causes PgSQL process to die when inserting into

От Christopher Travers
Тема Re: BUG: PLPGSQL function causes PgSQL process to die when inserting into
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
My bad;

As Tom has pointed out this is a known issue.  Thanks.  I wonder why my
first search didn't find it (probably a typo on my part) :(

Best Wishes.

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam