Re: Using Random Sequence as Key

От Bernardo de Barros Franco
Тема Re: Using Random Sequence as Key
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thank you it was pretty much something like that. I need to make a sale
table but the sale code is a random number. Since it is going to be used in
all queries and it is unique, it might as well be my table key (index). I
could make a index and other field to be the sale code but then I would have
2 different indexes, the table index and the sale code that would be used
for all queries.
But my only question would be, in the example quoted would id be really the
table index and is it unique?

Thank you

Quoting: