Re: Help for construct Query

От Viaris hotmail
Тема Re: Help for construct Query
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Him Thanks for you answer, at this moment I can't consilidate the two
tables, we are redisign the system, but at this moment I need this datas for
a report.

I used UNION, but I have the problem that the count(*) when not found rows
no print the the hour, If my the hour 3 AM no have rows I need that this
hour have 0.

Example
Results
===========