Re: DatabaseMetaData

От Mohlomi Moloi
Тема Re: DatabaseMetaData
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi, I managed to compile my DatabaseMetaData!!! I now know about it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ognjen Blagojevic [mailto:ognjen@etf.bg.ac.yu]
Sent: 02 June 2009 12:06
To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] DatabaseMetaData

Mohlomi Moloi wrote:
> I have never done, not even sure how Database MetaData look like!
> I am expected to compile a DatabaseMetaData. I have created a database

> with 5 tables that is in 1NF so as to permit data to be queried and
> manipulated.
> Can anyone help?

It is not clear form your message what are you trying to do. Are you
talking about Java interface java.sql.DatabaseMetaData? Do you need to
implement that interface?

You should write in more details if you expect help on the mailing list.

Read this first: http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Regards,
Ognjen