RE: DBD and DBI::Pg

От Sterin, Ilya
Тема RE: DBD and DBI::Pg
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Install DBI and DBD::Pg modules for perl.  You can download them from
www.cpan.org and then follow the installations instructions.

It is also preferable by us and everyone else that you not cross post your
question to 50 different groups.  Please keep on topic.  In DBI case
dbi-dev@perl.org could of been eliminated, and I am sure many other groups
should of not go this post either.

Ilya Sterin

-----Original Message-----
From: N@ta$ [mailto:natas@jam.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 7:44 PM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org; pgsql-general@postgresql.org;
pgsql-novice@postgresql.org; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org;
pgsql-php@postgresql.org; pgsql-sql@postgresql.org; beginners@perl.org;
dbi-dev@perl.org; dbi-users@perl.org; perl-beginner@egroups.com;
thelist@lists.evolt.org
Subject: DBD and DBI::Pg

Our site (www.dagl.net) has recently been given the task of beta testing
a new statistics program for our Quake 3 game servers...

This new program is called "GeigerCounter - RC5", in case any of you
have experience with it...

However, I am only a newbie at PostgreSQL and PHP, so I don't know what
I should do first. I am hoping someone out there can help me.

Here are the requirements of the program:

-A Quake3Arena server
        HAVE IT

-An SQL database compatable with Perl:DBI:DBD and PHP4
        CURRENTLY RUNNING PostgreSQL, but HAVE NOT INSTALLED DBI::DBD

-Perl
       RUNNING PERL 5

-DBI:DBD Mod for Perl
        I'M LOST ON THIS ONE

-A web server that works with PHP
        HAVE IT

-PHP4
        HAVE IT

Graphinat0r requires:
-GD.pm
        LOST ON THIS AS WELL

I know I will owe a biggie tip after this, but I hope someone can
help...

Thanks