Re: HEADS UP: Win32/OS2/BeOS native ports

От Joel Burton
Тема Re: HEADS UP: Win32/OS2/BeOS native ports
Дата
Re: HEADS UP: Win32/OS2/BeOS native ports  ("Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Re: HEADS UP: Win32/OS2/BeOS native ports  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Would this have the benefit of allow PostgreSQL to work properly in BSD
jails, since lack of really working SysV IPC was the problem there?

- J.