Re: rename a table name

От Joel Burton
Тема Re: rename a table name
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
joel=# \h alter table
Command:     ALTER TABLE
Syntax:
ALTER TABLE [ ONLY ] table [ * ]
    ADD [ COLUMN ] column type [ column_constraint [ ... ] ]
ALTER TABLE [ ONLY ] table [ * ]
    ALTER [ COLUMN ] column { SET DEFAULT value | DROP DEFAULT }
ALTER TABLE [ ONLY ] table [ * ]
    ALTER [ COLUMN ] column SET STATISTICS integer
ALTER TABLE [ ONLY ] table [ * ]
    ALTER [ COLUMN ] column SET STORAGE {PLAIN | EXTERNAL | EXTENDED | MAIN}
ALTER TABLE [ ONLY ] table [ * ]
    RENAME [ COLUMN ] column TO newcolumn
ALTER TABLE table
    RENAME TO new_table
ALTER TABLE table
    ADD table_constraint_definition
ALTER TABLE [ ONLY ] table
        DROP CONSTRAINT constraint { RESTRICT | CASCADE }
ALTER TABLE table
        OWNER TO new_owner

... unless you're using an old version of PG.

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant