Problem with ps under Win Nt 4

От Gonzalo Martinez
Тема Problem with ps under Win Nt 4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

 I'm trying to have Ps 7.0 working under Nt4, I downloaded the binary files and
the necesary cygwin1.dll.

 The problem is that when I execute postgres (the PGDATA var is se properly, at
least I think so) I get this lines

"
DEBUG:  Data Base System is starting up at Mon Feb 19 13:59:52 2001
DEBUG:  Data Base System was interrupted being in production at Mon Feb 19
13:57:47 2001
DEBUG:  Data Base System is in production state at Mon Feb 19 13:59:52 2001
FATAL 1:  Version number in file 'e:\data\all users\pgsql\data/PG_VERSION'
should be 7.0, not 7.0
FATAL 1:  Version number in file 'e:\data\all users\pgsql\data/PG_VERSION'
should be 7.0, not 7.0
"

I chequed the fil PG_VERSION and it says 7.0, by the way what's the sense of
"...should be 7.0, not 7.0..."

Any idea, what the problem could be ??

Thanks.