RE: I can NOT connect to the database?

От JJAR
Тема RE: I can NOT connect to the database?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hi Burak,

Try telling the host address "127.0.0.1" or "localhost", I had this problem.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: pgsql-ports-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-ports-owner@postgresql.org]En nombre de Burak Bilen
Enviado el: martes, 30 de enero de 2001 10:17
Para: pgsql-ports@postgresql.org
Asunto: I can NOT connect to the database?

             When I try to connect to the database I get the follwing
error message:

PQsendQuery() -- There is no connection to the backend.

     Why can not the client connect to the server?   Do I have to do any
configurations on the server or client side?

thanks in advance.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.1 beta3 on Windows 2k
Сообщение: RE: PostgreSQL 7.1 beta3 on Windows 2k