Re: ON DELETE CASCADE

От Marie G. Tuite
Тема Re: ON DELETE CASCADE
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Here is a function that I use to list fk(triggers) on a table.  Execute the
function to get the trigger name and then - drop trigger "trigger_name" on
table_name;

hth

-- Version 1.0, June 2002
-- Marie G. Tuite

-- Function lists FK by table.
-- To execute:
-- begin;select fn_list_fk('table_name');
-- fetch all from "<cursor_name>"; end;

create or replace function fn_list_fk(name)   returns refcursor as
'
declare   table_in alias for $1;   rc refcursor;
begin   open rc for       select tgname as trigger_name_sys              ,tgconstrname  as trigger_name_given
  ,b.relname as table_name              ,tgisconstraint as ri              ,c.relname as parent_table           from
pg_triggera,                pg_class b,                pg_class c           where a.tgrelid=b.oid and
b.relname=table_in          and tgconstrrelid = c.oid;

   return rc;
end;
'
language 'plpgsql'