Re: failed to lookup type 0

От Vernon Smith
Тема Re: failed to lookup type 0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks both for your response. Here is a screen shot with the table definition and reproducible example:

mm=# \d signon
            Table "public.signon"
 Column  |         Type          | Modifiers
---------+-----------------------+-----------
 name    | character varying(25) | not null
 user_id | bigint                | not null
 passwd  | character varying(30) | not null
Indexes: signon_pkey primary key btree (user_id),
         signon_name_key unique btree (name)

mm=# insert into signon values ('dump',3434343,'wdp');
INSERT 256495 1
mm=# delete from signon where user_id='3434343';
ERROR:  get_typdefault: failed to lookup type 0
mm=#

The version information is the following:

on cygwin with Window 2000.

Tom Lane wrote

>You'll need to provide a self-contained test case.

>We've seen bugs with similar symptoms associated with dropped columns, but AFAIK they are all fixed in 7.3.4.

Joe Conway wrote

Free Poetry Contest. Win $10,000. Submit your poem @ Poetry.com!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6750922;3807821;l?http://www.poetry.com/contest/contest.asp?Suite=A59101