ecpg: using cursor returned from a stored function

От Gaetano Sferra
Тема ecpg: using cursor returned from a stored function
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello to all,
I he some stored functions that returns a refcursor and I need to use this
cursor In my ECPG programs.
I've serached for documentation but I don't found anything about it so: How I
can do it?
Looking in the include files of PG I don't found a cursor data type so I don't
have any ideas on how proceed.

Thank you,
Gaetano Sferra

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it