Re: pg_stat_statements IN problem

От byme@byme.email
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements IN problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you very much Laurenz and David. Looking forward to it and unfortunatelly no, I am not in position to review
that...

So one last question, should I expect the patch to land in version 17 only or is there chance that it will also be in
lowerversions right away?

LJ

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.