PostgreSQL 9.5 service stopped intermittently on windows 10 Proversion 1703.

От Kadam, Daulat (BHGE, consultant)
Тема PostgreSQL 9.5 service stopped intermittently on windows 10 Proversion 1703.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I have installed PostgreSQL 9.5 on windows 10 Pro version 1703 64 bit. The service get stopped intermittently.

The service get started again if we restart the OS.

Could you please help us to resolve the issue?

Please let me know if you need any info.

Regards,

Daulat