Re: Error Message: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if availab

От frank_lupo
Тема Re: Error Message: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if availab
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> -- System Information --
>
> Platform: Windows 2000
> Version: 5.0
> Build: 2195 Service Pack 2
>
> -- Application Information --
>
> Name: pgAdmin II
> Version: 1.6.0
> Descripton:
>
> Name: pgSchema
> Version: 1.6.0
> Descripton: PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.6.0
>
> -- Database Information --
>
> Version: 7.3.1
> Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.3.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96
>
> -- Driver Information --
>
> Name: PostgreSQL
> Version: 7.3.100
> Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.3.1 on i686 -pc-linu x -gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96
>
> -- Error Information --

> Number: -2147217887
> Routine: pgAdmin II:frmSQLOutput.RefreshData

> Insert your comment:
>
> Can anyone help me on this issue?

Can you send some full debug logs from pgAdmin please?
Log settings are under Tools -> Options.
Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
GPG Ke y: http: / /users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo/files/publickey.txt

WebSite: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Natsabe.it significa Natura, Salute e Bellezza ... ma non solo!
Vasta scelta di articoli da regalo. Belli e originali.
Clicca qui