Change the way the ODBC driver returns 'money'

От Mathew Frank
Тема Change the way the ODBC driver returns 'money'
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I'm using Crystal Reports (4.6) and any money types come out on the reports
as '0.00'.  This is due to the ODBC driver returning money types in the form
'$9.99' when Crystal is expecing a format of '9.99'.

When using MS-SQL ODBC there is an option to turn off 'localised settings'
(or similar) which you check off to get around this problem.

Is there a way I can do this with pg-ODBC?

Regards,
Mathew