Re: PostgreSQL and MacOS X

От Joe Shevland
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and MacOS X
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
With my recent unemployedness ;) I am writing a primer on using JDBC on
Postgres:

http://www.j-elite.com/pgprimer/

Now, there's not much there yet of use, but over the next week or two it
should have fairly complete examples of everything including large objects
(oid and bytea approachs).

Cheers,
Joe

Вложения