Re: more post & Tom (qué? ;)

От Joe Shevland
Тема Re: more post & Tom (qué? ;)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
You're right, its not finding the driver classes.

Put the 'postgresql.jar' file under the:

  WEB-INF/lib

subdirectory of your web application and it should be picked up automatically (you will need to restart Tomcat) -
eitherthis for individual web applications (what I do), or you can put it under one of the main Tomcat lib directories
like<tc>/lib/apps or <tc>/lib/common which will make it available to all web applications. You've used the correct
classname though, so that should do it. Looks like you're not using a connection pool which might be something you want
tolook at if page responsiveness is important.

Cheers,
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Gonzalo Aranda
Sent: Thursday, 21 March 2002 5:18
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] more post & Tom

this is the error: I think it doesnt find the postgres driver.
Do you know something about postgresql.jar?
Error: 500
Localización: /e2.jsp
Error interno del Servlet:

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.postgresql.Driver
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(Unknown Source)
    at e2_1._jspService(e2_1.java:121)
[snip]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)
Causa Raíz:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver
[snip]