Re: PostgreSQL+PHP+JDBC+Java Smart Card

От Joe Shevland
Тема Re: PostgreSQL+PHP+JDBC+Java Smart Card
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Given that you're using JDBC and the JavaCard API, wouldn't you prefer to
use Java as the CGI mechanism? :)

If so, servlets are the way to go here
(http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/index.html). JSP's can be used for a
similar purpose (but are intended as the presentation layer), but if you
need to stream back non-character data (JPEGs etc) it is best/crucial to
use a servlet.

Whilst you've got components written in Java for the main application,
might be worth leveraging some of these in the servlet/CGI layer too.

Cheers,
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Elmo
Sent: Wednesday, 6 March 2002 2:05
To: JDBC+PostgreSQL
Subject: [JDBC] PostgreSQL+PHP+JDBC+Java Smart Card

Hi,
It's me again. Here, I am a big trouble.

My information is as follow:

DataBase(PostgreSQL)

CGI(PHP)

JDBC

Java Smart Card.

I would like to ask whether I am right to use PHP as CGI??

Or May I use JSP?

But I would like to use PHP, do you have any information or URl that can
help me?

Thanks a lot!

Elmo

Вложения