Ant build for JDBC driver

От Joe Shevland
Тема Ant build for JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I've just pulled down the current CVS source distro to compile the latest
JDBC driver. It doesn't look like Ant behaves quite as it should be
building the driver, in that ${major}, ${minor} and a few other Ant
parameters are not being set (./configure --with-java and gmake don't seem
to do it either). Because these parameters are not assigned values
anywhere, the resulting code from Driver.java.in can't compile.

If I set the parameters manually, it'll go through and build fine (I can
handle tweaking the command line params every time a version changes for
the mo):

ant -Dmajor=7 -Dminor=3 -Dfullversion=7.3 -Ddef_pgport=5432

Wasn't sure whether I was doing something wrong or if something had
broken. I've added an item here:

http://www.j-elite.com/jelite/main_products.jsp

Cheers,
Joe

Joe Shevland                           jshevland@j-elite.com
Tasmania, Australia                   http://www.j-elite.com

Member, Systems Administrators Guild of Australia.

Вложения