Re: Doubt

От Joe Shevland
Тема Re: Doubt
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Priya,

Unsure, as I don't tend to use the metadata methods a lot, but it may be the case that the latest CVS sources of the
driverhave solved the problem. I've CC'ed the main list as I'm fairly sure this has come up before and is working.

Cheers,
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: priya k [mailto:k_priya17@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, 30 May 2002 19:57
To: Joe Shevland
Subject: RE: Doubt

 Thank you for the immediate reply.
I downloaded & tried retrieving primary key, foreign key(namely getExported, getImportedKey). Both of them are working,
butgetImportedKey is able to retrieve only one foreign key , eventhough the table has 2. Sir, what to do ?
                           Waiting for ur reply,
                                                                                With regards,
                                                                                                 Priya.

  Joe Shevland <jshevland@j-elite.com> wrote:
Hi there,

These metadata methods will work with the latest versions of the PostgreSQL JDBC driver.