RE: Postgresql Drivers

От SCHATTLE Kelly
Тема RE: Postgresql Drivers
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Kevin,

It’s excellent to know you are a Hexagon customer!  I’ve tried the odbc drivers from https://odbc.postgresql.org/ .  I am using them to connect to a Jira database employees use to record time on their projects.  Unfortunately, these drivers are giving me issues on a few large columns.

[Source [84]] Error: Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) error occurred. state: '01004'. Native Error Code: -2. Fetched item was truncated.  What’s happening the drivers are not reading the correct size.  It wants to make the column 255 characters in length when it is a max (4000) column.

I know there are Devart drivers; however, it is not free.

Kind Regards,

Kelly

Kelly Schattle

Business Intelligence Analyst