RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending

От frank_lupo
Тема RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> Thanks Frank - patch committed.
>
> Perhaps we should start thinking about pgAdmin II v1.6... Is there
> anything else you intend to work on first?
>
> Regards, Dave.

The basDepend on pgschema is not present in cvs.

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

       /\_ _/\
       \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

Sponsor:
Solo su Occhialeria.it una vastissima scelta a prezzi insuperabili!
Per te le migliori marche e un incredibile assortimento.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=880&d=14-4

Сообщение: Re: PGA2 : rule on view and depending
Сообщение: Re: PGA2 : rule on view and depending