RE: problem compilation pgadmin2

От frank_lupo
Тема RE: problem compilation pgadmin2
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

 in2\bina

ies\pgschema.dll. It's just the compiler complaining
> that it can't find the version with the existing class ids etc.
>
> Regards, Dave.

Hi Dave

Ok, the compilation is ok.
The file that I have download with cvs I have them in single reading.
It is right that they are therefore?

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

    /\_ _/\
    \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Moda sport ai tuoi piedi! La scarpa di tendenza del momento la trovi da Oliviero.it
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1077&d=3-4