problem compilation pgadmin2

От frank_lupo
Тема problem compilation pgadmin2
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

Ok finally they are successful to use cvs.
I have download the pgadmin2, pgschema and activex.
When I execute the compilation using BuildAll.bat, proposals of the errors come me.

Impossible to set up the compatible component with the version:  c:\pgadmin2\binaries\pgschema.dll.
This error is present in all the programs.

The compilation does not come executed.
How I can make in order to resolve the problem?

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

    /\_ _/\
    \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Destinazione Scandinavia a soli 80 Euro...clicca e scopri la convenienza
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1226&d=3-4