Re: Book reviews are up

От Robert J. Sanford, Jr.
Тема Re: Book reviews are up
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
i got the following error message when trying to hit the link...

rjsjr

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate
key into unique index siteusers_pkey in
/usr/local/www/techdocs/share/cookiestart.html on line 81

Inserting new cookie into database didn't work. Please email the
relevant webmaster