This is a Reply to the message "Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:" and I produce a Subject lomger then 80 characters and since the OP is using mutt like me, whats going on here?

От Michelle Konzack
Тема This is a Reply to the message "Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:" and I produce a Subject lomger then 80 characters and since the OP is using mutt like me, whats going on here?
Дата
Ответы Re: This is a Reply to the message "Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:" and I produce a Subject lomger then 80 characters and since the OP is using mutt like me, whats going on here?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

the OP is using mutt like me and I have never seen mutt,
breaking the Subject in multiple lines.  If I send mails,
with such subjects, the are always bandworms...

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)