Re: Execute vacuum postgresql crash

От frank_lupo
Тема Re: Execute vacuum postgresql crash
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo@email.it> writes:
> > FATAL 2:  link
from /usr/share/postgresql/data/pg_xlog/0000000100000068
> > to /usr/
> > share/postgresql/data/pg_xlog/0000000100000073 (initialization of
log
> > file 1, se
> > gment 115) failed: Permission denied
>
> "Permission denied"?  What have you done to the ownership/permissions
> of pg_xlog/ and the files in it?
>
>             regards, tom lane

gedis30=# vacuum full;
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend
        died abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am
        going to terminate your database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
        before or while processing the request.
!#
!#
!#
!#

Thank

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Email.it Free (Internet) Access
Prova il Nuovo Numero Unico valido per tutta Italia a tariffa locale!!!
Email.it Free Access, dai pi� qualit� alla tua navigazione....
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=441&d=30-7