Re: Problems with VB and ADO

От ando@libero.it
Тема Re: Problems with VB and ADO
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> Alessandro Giacometti wrote:
> >
> > i had some problems with the example about VB and ADO i found on
> > odbc.postresql.org :
> >

> > if i use rs.RecordCount i always obtain "-
1" even if i use rs.MoveLast and
> > rs.MoveFirst.
> >

> I beleive you get counts from OpenStatic.

i solved this problem using Client Side cursors,

i think someone should fix the VB howto on odbc.postresql.org

coming back to my first problem , no i didn't use ";" at the end
of sql statement, but i have say that the message i got was :
"Provider doesn't support this operation" ,if i use adLockOptimistic
all is ok,
sorry for my inaccurate description and for my english
bye
ale